All apartments are rented with month-to-month rental agreements.
Low move in costs includes only security deposit and first month's rent.
- In selection of applicants, Olson Apartments will not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, age, marital status, or any other reason covered by applicable laws.
- Verifiable employment and income. Most recent pay stubs are helpful.
- Rent to income ratio not to exceed 30 to 40%, dependent upon rental and credit history.
- Good rental history
- landlord references
- rent payment history
- no evictions or lease/rental agreement violations
- Good credit check and references.
- No record of violent acts or illegal activities.
- All over 18 years of age must complete an application and be accepted. All others must be listed accordingly.
- Occupancy standards apply per state health department sanitary codes or other applicable state or local codes.
- All applicants must have proper identification at time of accepting application.
- Upon acceptance a satisfactory deposit must be received within approximately 3 days to hold apartment until move in date.
- Security deposit and rent must be paid in full prior to moving in.